Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week of 10-9-11-OSB-Set Fire To The Rain


From the desk of Onesweetbell
October 9, 2011

Hello my Peeps.  Hope you all enjoying the hallowed of seasons and are also reading the little Halloween one shots we have for you all.
It would seem that it is my turn again to req a fic for y’all.  So with careful consideration and blah blah blah, who am I kidding?  I picked this fic because I like it.  So there. 

My favorite litty Lamby has a little wip that I just love, Set Fire To The Rain. 

Now some of you know or might not know how disappointed I was with New Moon especially with how quickly Bella took Edward back. Well you don’t need me to write the story out for y’all, you’ve read the book.

Anyhow, this story, Set Fire to the Rain, is set a few months after Edward left Bella in the woods.  We find her a broken shell; however this is where the similarities end.

The Cullen’s come back sooner rather than later but are not so easily let off the hook.  Bella has written all her feeling, hurt and anger, betrayal and sorrow, all down on pieces of paper for each of the Cullen clan.

I am glad to have found this story because for me it gives Bella’s feeling merit instead of just washing over them as I felt the book did.  She may be learning to express herself but at least she is letting it out.  She will not be a doormat any longer.

I won’t tell you what was said, for that you must read this story.  But I will say that no one will escape Bella’s wrath.

The question is will they or won’t they earn her trust and love again.

As always, please leave so love for the authors we req.

Since I am not feeling well this weekend, I will end with a hope you stay cold free as the cool weather comes down upon us.  And also, since this is the TATA month, check your boobies!!

Love,
Onesweetbell

No comments:

Post a Comment