Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Author of the Month


Twilight FanFic Advocacy
Interview questions for Don't Live In Regret our Author of the month for October!


1. Tell us as much about yourself as you would like to share.

Hmmm, let see. I’m unfortunately turning 30 in December. Married for 4 years. No kids, but a cute white fluffy puppy named Angel. From Canada, home of the minus forty five winters. I own my own spa, where I do esthetics. Yes, waxing of the hoohah’s!! Okay next question…

2. How and when did you become aware of Twilight?

A friend borrowed me Twilight book to read on a road trip a few years back. I went to the theatres as soon as I got home. Three times in one week. Yup, there was no going back.

3. When was the first time you came across FanFiction?

Once I was done reading all four books, I was sort of going through withdrawal. So same friend that borrowed the books, suggested I read “Wide Awake.” Yahhh, that started me on a late night, one more chapter, cant sleep until I finish…sleep what sleep, life.

4. Where do get your inspiration for your stories?

Well, I never said I was good for grammar and such ( xoxo my beta’s Eifeltwr and Bella Ami) but I always had an imagination. Some things are true to my life, and some is just, ‘what if’s’.

5. Do you write for any other fandoms or just Twilight?

Just Twilight. Contemplated writing a Damon and Elena one, cuz he is so HAWT…but I stick to my Edward…and pretend I’m Bella.

6. What are you favorite character to write?
Edward and Bella. But I do like throwing in smaller characters, for plot and fun.

7. Who would you say is the easiest character to write for you?

I guess Bella. Since I pretend it’s me. LOL. But Edward is fun too, but its hard to get into a guys head sometime.

8. Who is your favorite Twilight character?

Edward. ( Yum )

9. Which character would you identify with the most?

Bella in the books. Sometimes feel out of place. Clumsy and sometimes forgetful. But all in all, I do what’s best for my loved ones first before myself.

10. How has your experience with the posting sites been? I.e. Fanfiction.net, The Writers Coffee shop, Twilighted or any other sites you may post on.

I’d have to say it has been great experience. I’ve met new people, whether it’s from me reading their stories or their reading mine.

11. Do you have any grievances with your experiences?

Um, I would say…its hard to know that you cant please everyone. And appreciate the ones who do.

12. What do you prefer writing - fluff, angst, smut

Fluff all the way…cheesy you know...A little angst and smut is always appreciated but I love my Happy Ever After’s.

13. Do you bring personal experiences into your stories?

My story Don’t live in regret has some real life story background but Swing My Way has a bit more, close to home. Since Bella is a Spa owner in that one…I threw in a few real life situations.

14. What kind of research do you do for your stories if any?

I research places, if I want a specific place, or detail information. Google is my best friend, for pictures and descriptions of things I see in my head and need to describe on paper.

15. What is your favorite book and part of the Twilight Saga?

Definitely Breaking Dawn. I just love the whole thing. Wedding, Honeymoon. A bit of drama. And a Happy Ever After.

16. What is your least favorite?

New Moon aka not enough Edward for my liking.

17. Which was the first FanFic story you read?

Wide Awake

18. If you write multiple fics, which one has been the most enjoyable for
you to write and why?

I haven’t written a lot, but Swing My Way was the most enjoyable. I wrote it with my bud Ari, and honestly it was fun feeding off of each other. Threw in some funny real life work experiences and all in all, enjoyed all the reviews and people I met along the way.


Please list your links for Fan fiction, TWCW, Twilighted, Facebook, and Blog if it applies to you.





We here at Twilight Fanfic Advocacy want to thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.  We have enjoyed working with you.

Noooo………Thank you……..xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment