Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays for 10-11-11

The Consequences Behind Secrets by One of Eddie's Girls

Walking into her bedroom after so many months away was hard on Bella, the temptation to cut herself was stronger since this was the room where she kept her stash of blades hidden. The top right corner of her bed away from the door, between the mattress and box spring, she went over and looked and just as she remembered there sat the little black cosmetic bag. Peeking in she found the Exacto knife, box cutter, pocket knife, and shaving blades lined up just the way she’d left them the last time she put them away. Running her fingers over the handles of the knives and box cutter she remembered the feel of the cold, sharp blade as it stung making the gouge in her skin. The memory of the feeling making her body shiver in need, pleasure, pain and desire. Thankful for the knock on the door that helped push the desire out of her mind, she stashed her cosmetic bag back in its hiding spot before letting the visitor in her door.
“Hey, little sis how are you feeling?” Leah asked her step-sister as she walked passed her into the room. She kept her voice soft much the same as you would with a wild animal, she didn’t think of her sister as a wild animal, but was unsure of how to treat Bella. So much had changed since finding out about what she did to herself. Leah was still not privy to the details but she knew enough to understand something major was behind it.
Trying to be as honest as she could Bella answered, “strange, it feels weird being back in this room. It’s been so long since I have been here, so long that I was in that place.” A big part of her missed the rehab center now that she was back home, but it wasn’t enough where she would want to go back.

*******

Looking at all the women sitting in the waiting room Esme sighed. None of the ladies would do, they may have fit the physical requirements, all very pretty, fair skinned, light eyes, large breasts, and round perky butts. But they were all too headstrong and determined. Any woman that was going to work for her son would have to have a subdued personality.
She thanked all the women who came in and told them that if Mr. Cullen found any of their resumes to his liking she would call them in for an interview with him. Then as soon as the ladies would walk out of the office she would quickly ditch the resumes of the ladies she knew for a fact would not make it more than a week with Edward. By the end of the three hours she was left with only two resumes.
The first, was that of Laura Jameson, she had very good references, the experience and looks that Edward required, hadn’t worked in years, so Esme knew she would be a little more willing to put up with almost anything to keep her job, but she made it clear that she wasn’t a pushover. Raising four children pretty much proved that to Esme.
The second, was JD Oatis, she was everything Esme was looking for physically and on paper, she had excellent grammar and writing skills, she was beautiful, very soft spoken almost perfect for Edward, almost. The one thing that JD lacked was need and motivation; she was a rising book editor, and worked from home editing stories. She wanted the job to get her out of the house for a while because after spending ten years being a work from home mom, she now had both children in school and wasn’t needed as much.


When I got back to the room I had just laid down on the floor when I felt something rough and wet sliding down the side of my face. I opened my eyes and was met with the sight of Bella running the paint brush from my forehead down my arm with a smile on her face.

“Oh you are so going to get it Swan.” I gridded out.

“Paybacks a bitch Cullen.” She laughed out as she started to stand up. That’s when I noticed that she had a little plastic cup full of paint.

“What do you plan on doing with that? Huh?” I asked in a wondering tone.

“Oh, this thing? It’s just for me to dip my brush in. See?” She said as she dipped her brush in the cup.

“Sure. Whatever you say.” I laughed out. While her attention was diverted somewhere I picked up the roller and rolled some paint all the way down her back to her legs. When she turned around I laughed at the look she wore on her face. It was a mixture of shock and humor. She didn’t even answer she just walked over to me and poured that paint in the cup over my head. I had brown paint running everywhere on me. So, I did the only thing I could do without her catching on, I rubbed my face/head all over her. I got her face, neck and hair. I was a little scared to go anywhere else.

“Ahh, Edward. Stop! That tickles.” She laughed out. That was when I heard it. You by Chris Young had just came on. I had heard that song on the radio the other day while I was packing up some of our stuff at my parents.

“Dance with me Bella. Please?” I said in a pleading tone.

“I can’t dance.” She squeaked out.

“It’s all in the leading. Please?” I said again. She relented and soon I was twirling her around the room singing to her. I held her close to me as I sung the next verse to her.

No one gets me like when you kiss me
Girl you rock me harder than some downtown band
I thought I knew what love was but I didn’t have a clue
I never found anything that makes me feel like I do about you

I heard her sigh into my ear when I finished the verse. I twirled her around some more before I started singing again as the song was coming to a close.

Girl if you ever get to guessing if I’m thinking about you
Just remember that
No one gets me like you when you kiss me
Girl you rock me harder than some downtown band
I thought I knew what love was but I didn’t have a clue
I never found anything that makes me feel like I do about you
You you you, youuuuu, whoa you

At the last line I drug it out as I dipped her. When it was over I stood her up and brought my lips to hers. We had been kissing for what felt like forever when I heard my father’s voice.

“What on earth is going on here?” He asked. I could hear my mother’s laughter coming from behind him. I don’t think I had ever turned so red in my life. Bella was no better.

No comments:

Post a Comment