Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week of 8-28-11-bnjwl-Outbound by aftrnoondlight

I got an email pimping out this story and put it on the back burner because like most of you my TBR list is hella long.  Not to mention that I have way too many WIP's going, plus writing for myself, and add in real life.  Well it is just a shit storm around here most days to be honest with you all. 


Then I get an email from my good friend, my Peaches, Eternally Addicted, telling me that she is reading this and how good it is.  So I pick it up and read.  Gah, it is now my drop everything and read story.  They update every Monday so there is a nice little guilty pleasure that waits for me each Monday to make my day better.

Outbound by aftrnoondlight

Here is the offical summary in their words...Two beautiful souls humbly traveling life's lonely path, until fate suddenly shows her hand. Will Edward and Bella surrender willingly... A tender, romantic tale of love and life in the clouds.

Now here's my words...simply stunning, the love, tenderness and immediate connection you feel between Edward and Bella is unparalleled.  You see the real pull between them not just two horny people looking for a good romp.  The way he talks to her, touches her, it's almost an old Hollywood black and white movies type of an attraction between the two of them.  The wording and poetry of their phrases make you swoon and want to lay in the sun all afternoon with these two from aftrnoondlight.   The story is realistic and will tug at your heart string but yet leaving you feeling peaceful and satisfied all at the same time. 

Go and read it, give them some love (they respond back, which you all know I love it when they do that).  Make them feel welcome here at the TFA group!

Till next time...


bnjwl

1 comment:

  1. Omg just seeing this now and really need to say thank you for the sweet sweet words you are too kind to us but we truly appreciate it!

    Thank you!!!
    Jaime and Phoebe

    ReplyDelete