Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teasers for 8-10-11

Finally under the covers, I feel myself falling off to sleep. Hours later something, someone is pulling me out of my sleep.
I hear someone screaming, "Wait, wait...I have to give it to you!" I sit up in my bed scared, sweating and come to realize it was me. I was screaming. I sit there with tears running down my face, trying to remember what it was I was dreaming about. I can remember a place ? The land looking very barren, almost like a desert.

Come on, relax. Lay back down, try to relax, just let it come to you. Don't try to make myself remember or it will just slip away like all the other times. Relax...wait, mountains in the distance and something that looks like a fort? A man standing in the distance. I can't see his face. He looks to be very tall, well built, wearing a cowboy hat ? What is that? It looks almost like a wagon. People running around with scared looks on their faces. He is calling me,"Hurry, come here. I'm over here."

Then a very sharp pain. It feels like my heart has exploded. I look down and I can see the tip of an arrow sticking out of my chest. I'm falling to the ground, and I look up to see the man running to my side. He reaches out for my hand, grasping it tightly. I only have time to say, "I love you," and I can see I'm giving him something. Then, there is nothing but blackness.

I immediately sit up, and grab my journal beside my bed. I've got to write down what I've remembered. I have tried to write things' down I have recalled from my other dreams.

Lost in the Shadows by lvtwilight09
If I had known that Jasper was going to show up when he did, I probably never would have made the cut. I spent over a week in the hospital behind that incident because the doctors needed to make sure that all the surgery went well and that there wouldn’t be any significant nerve damage. It turns out I couldn’t even kill myself right. There was a wrong way to cut your wrists…who knew…plus while I managed to make a deep cut, I didn’t manage to sever anything completely. All of that coupled with Jasper’s showing up at home at the right time, was just enough to keep me from finally finding my escape.
Jasper knew what I had done; at least I think he did, because all he said about the entire thing was that I was being dramatic and attention seeking. My parents on the other hand, once they spoke to Jasper, reamed me out for spitting in God’s face and causing a slew of problems for the family as far as the media were concerned. They started really shutting me out and distancing themselves after that. As far as the public was concerned, the entire thing was reported as a kitchen accident. The official press release stated that there was a leak in the kitchen and I slipped while carrying a few glasses, receiving some severe lacerations in the process.

Once I got home from the hospital, Jasper really went off. He complained about having to fix my mess once again, and how I potentially cost him millions of dollars from the meetings he had to miss, and jeopardized the jobs of at least 200 employees when he had to reschedule the budget restructuring meeting to later in the month. I already felt bad enough, but seeing how Jasper acted once I got home solidified everything for me. Not once did he ask if I was okay, if I wanted to try finding someone to help me, or if I even just wanted to talk to him. All I got out of him was two days after I got back home, was him telling me that I had to say goodbye to the kids tonight when we put them to bed because I’d be going away for a while in the morning so that I could, as he put it, get my act together and my head on straight.

Until I Saw You by Reyes139
chapter 8
My body knows what it wants and it wants him between my thighs, but my mind knows what my body doesn’t, and that’s that the chase is so worth the reward. Making him work for it will only make him want me more. I need him to crave me like a crack head needs and lusts after that next hit. This has to happen on my terms and conditions. I say when and where, he just shows up like a good little boy and performs, and maybe after he proves his worth we can talk about… more.
Taking my eyes off him I notice that we are nearing eight a.m., I really need to get home and change. My girls should be on their way to the office soon and we have a lot to go over before my next hit.

OOEG~ This is going to be for the Fandom4LLS... and will be posted only after they allow... but here is a teaser to Poison and Prohibition...
The headline in the paper read “Amendment 18 Ratified” marking the beginning of his career.
“Okay boys, we knew this day was coming, its official the beginning of the ban on alcohol.” Edward addressed the four men sitting in front of him. “There’s been talk of how we are going to get around this by the big boys, but if we want to make a name for ourselves we will really have to work hard at bringing the most whiskey from the Canadian boarder then we can. I’ve already set up clubs where all our product will be sold. Emmett, you’re in charge of security, we have to make sure no one else is trying to take our shit. Jasper, you’re on managing the clubs, I want the best, hottest and sexiest broads you can find in those clubs, singing, dancing, servicing our clients. Ben, you’re in charge of getting us enough bean-shotters to keep our operation going. And Carlisle, you’re in charge of working peace with the other Big Cheese’s in the area. I will be busy keeping track that our dough is growing steadily and keeping track of orders.”
All the men nodded their heads completely understanding the jobs that Edward laid out for them to take care of. They waited for further instruction, knowing Edward wasn’t done. Emmett, Jasper and Ben needed to know where they were to do next. Emmett needed to know who was going to be working with him, who his team was going to be, Jasper needed the locations for the clubs. Ben waited to see if Edward had a specific list of guns he wanted.  Carlisle just wanted to see if his nephew needed anything else from him, he knew exactly what needed to be done and who was the first he needed to speak to, the big man himself Capone.

Edward quickly rattled of the necessary information to Jasper so that he may begin finding suitable beauties for the drum’s, Edward also instructed Jasper to attain his cousin Alice’s help in making sure the girls were dressed as needed. With the needed information Jasper quickly left the office they’d taken up using.

Then Edward turned to Emmett, he explained that a few of the men already had guns and stuff on the ready and that once the first shipment had left the docks he would get one of the messengers to him with location information. Emmett left to get his team together and get a game plan going on who was going to cover what.

Edward then turned to Ben, “Okay Ben talked to me, what’s the newest and latest in bean-shooters you can get?”

“The Tommy’s the best out there boss, I haven’t gotten the info on anything new, but you know I will keep my ear out for anything,” Ben explained.


Hope that was enough of a tease for you, if not then make sure that your favorite is there next week.  Bug them till they send me a teaser!  
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment