Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teasers for week of 8-2-11


My Letter To You by Minnie Soleil

With that, I am gone. My thighs twitch and a burning heat spreads through my body like a wildfire. A low long moan erupts me, I shudder uncontrollably and barely manage to keep a scream at bay.

I float on air until I finally realize where I am and what I just did. I pull my hand out of my panties and get up on shaky legs. I am ashamed. The relief I just felt is short lived. I can only hope I didn't scream “Captain, oh Captain,” when I came.


Until I Saw You by reyes139
As I round the corner and look for the ten I stored in my pockets I’m brought to a total stop. If it wasn’t for the fact that sweat is dripping down my back and some old dude passing by called me a hot piece of ass in Spanish I would swear I was dreaming. Because my bad boy, the man I’ve been trying to make sense of, was standing in front of me holding what looked like a frozen frappe’ in one hand and some black coffee in the other.


He was smug about my shock and his smirk was on full display for all to see. I think I stood there gaping like a fish for ten minutes before I snapped out of it and glared at the fucker. How dare he show up here and buy me coffee, OH HELL NO! Please tell me this fool didn’t buy me one of those frozen shits. I’m going to kill him before I even have a chance to fuck him. My blood is now boiling and my body is hot and flustered.  If I don’t kill him, they’ll put me away in the Looney bin for sure with how hot and cold and horny I’m being.

It’s You by losttwisisters

"Oh yeah and just what were you dreaming about," I said laying down next to her.
"Just a dream of my sexy, McScruff boyfriend making love to me.  Mmm...I don't know who that could be?"
I let out a growl before I rolled her over and pinned her to the bed.
"You most definitely better be talking about me."
"Hmm...I'm not sure, this guy was a total hottie.  He had a little more scruff then you do, and he had the most beautiful green eyes and one other thing, he had the most amazing smile."
She looked under the covers and said, "by the way this guy in me dream had the most amazing cock, and it definitely not you."


Midnight Sun by losttwisisters
I punched him in his face.  I punched him so hard that I broke his nose. 
 "Hey man I think he's had enough.  I hear the police coming near.  Why don't you go ahead and go to the hospital and I will take care of things here."
 "Thanks man.  I guess you will come when you are done here?"
 "Yeah I will be there.  I need to make sure that she is ok."

Lost in The Shadows by lvtwilight09
Sitting on the couch, I look around the room, at all the pictures on the walls, shelves and tables. Memories of family vacations, birthdays, and holidays surround me, and yet, I can look at each of these pictures and even though there might be a smile on my face in all of them, there is just a handful where the smile is actually genuine. I feel the tears start to fall, and immediately get angry with myself for letting the emotions through. I’ve been so good with keeping them hidden and locked away. It’s been so much easier not feeling, that now when my emotions make their presence known, I feel like I’m being shredded to bits by how overwhelming the pain is.
Curling up into a little ball, I finally let all the walls come down as a gut wrenching sob escapes my throat. My body shakes as I cry. I feel like I’m mourning because I’m surrounded by the memories of everything I had, everything I’ve managed to lose. I don’t want to feel like this anymore. I can’t take it; I need to find a way to make it all stop. I want to be able to lash out and scream and break things, but I can’t, it isn’t an option. Samantha is here, and the boys will be home in a few hours. Plus, Jasper would notice I’m sure and then I’d have to listen as he complains about my leaving him another mess to clean up and how I need to just stop being dramatic and moping around about every little thing.

I can hear through the baby monitor that Sam’s show is almost over, and try to get myself back under control. I don’t need my child seeing me like this. My chest heaves rapidly as I take in gulps of air to try to calm myself and I use the sleeve of my shirt to wipe off my face. Clearing my throat, I head to the playroom and play with Samantha for a few minutes before bringing her to the kitchen so she can have lunch. I set her in her booster seat before preparing her meal. After she finishes eating, I read a story to her. Halfway through she falls asleep, so I carry her to her room and set her down so she can nap.

Once Sam is settled in, I head back to the kitchen to try to straighten everything up. As I go to put a few things away in the fridge, I notice the date on the calendar, and a fresh bout of tears emerge. It’s mine and Jasper’s anniversary. I didn’t even realize it was coming up, and I’m quite sure that Jasper didn’t realize either, seeing as he noted on the calendar that he had some sort of business dinner tonight. I just feel so lost, so willing to give anything to make all the pain go away. I wasn’t any happier not feeling anything, but this hurt is beyond torturous, especially when I know that there’s no one for me to turn to about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment