Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teasers for 7-12-11

Chapter 20 of "Just Like a Woman" by Maniac Motherland

“I’m still rather perplexed at when and where exactly you were able to purchase some black lingerie for me,” Bella called out from the motel bathroom. “And that you guessed my size almost perfectly. And, no…  I am not ready to come out and let you see me. Not just yet.”
Meanwhile, Edward was already completely naked under the sheets in the other room, awaiting his bride. And pitching a tent, as he would have said with his childhood friends, a life time ago, when they all were still kidding about their penises and giving them names and acting like they were some kind of different creature all together, and not simply another part of themselves.
Because all such juvenile foolishness gave them an excuse to jack off and fuck about wantonly and not care who they hurt in the process, he supposed, as he lay there contemplating it. To distance oneself from one’s own sexuality was to make one not entirely responsible for it either.
Sex was good. Sex was great. Sex was maybe, even, quite possibly holy. At least that was the working theory. And anyone who said otherwise could spend the rest of their life choking down sour spit to swallow their own burnt-out ashes of unhappiness, far as he cared.
Still, it was his wedding night, god-damn-it , and he wanted to get laid. Very, very badly.
“Lay-over in Seattle,” he called out, trying to be patient. “And, you almost done in there, love?”
“Ummm… well, kind of.  You see, the rest of the outfit is the correct size… but these things… these things… they were clearly not made for the pregnant woman in mind.”
“Please!” Edward started to whine. “You’re killing me out here, Bella. I love you no matter what, so come out and let me see the outfit. I’m already almost ready to pop! I swear, this wedding night will be over before you even enter the room, unless you get in here. Now!”
Bella laughed at this and then opened the door and took one big gulp of air before exiting the bathroom.  Her bosom heaved over the top line of the negligee at the slightest movement, and she held up one arm across her chest to hide her nipples which poked through the fabric like smooth mounds of swirled and sculpted marble under a fine film of silk and lace.
“Oh my sweet lord!” gasped Edward. “Please, move your arm down, Bella.”
“No. My breasts are huge. And it’s all your fault, Edward. Your baby has done this to me.”
“And… this is a problem… how?” Edward had to continue to remind himself to breathe.
“Really? They aren’t just ugly and floppy to you?” Bella asked, as she inched down her arm.
“Yes, really. I swear. They are absolutely heavenly, you silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl. Now come over here and I will try my best not to rip the damn thing into shreds as I undress you.”
“It is the nicest piece of clothing I have ever owned, outside of that dress in Da Nang, and so you better not destroy it, Edward Cullen,” Bella grumbled.
“And, if you remember, I got you outside of that dress in Da Nang without ruining it, Mrs. Cullen,” responded Edward. “And so you should trust me now as well. Just a bit.”
At this, Bella did put both arms down at her side, and moved slantwise towards the bed. She then slid herself gingerly under the edge of the comforter as Edward raised himself up and hovered above her body, looking down.
“So, I’m Mrs. Cullen now. Not Dr. Swan anymore, I guess,” she said, gazing up.
“You can be Dr. Cullen. Or Dr. Swan-Cullen. Or Dr. Sullen. Or Ms. Cullwan.   Or change your name to Moonbeam Greenleaf Hari-Krishna if you want. But, please, can we worry about this tomorrow?” Edward pled as he leaned in to kiss her neck.  “Because I have crawled on my elbows down a crooked road of blood and piss and mud and various psychedelic chemicals to be here with you tonight, Bella. And I have survived your dad pointing a gun at me as well. So let’s not spoil the moment with semantics. If that's okay with you?”
It was only a simple kiss on the neck, but God, he was almost drooling, he wanted her so badly. He had to slurp back a bit of saliva, his mouth watered so much at the smell of her skin.
Bella tilted her head to the side, content to be loved, content to be adored.
“You’re flesh sings to me, Bella,” he murmured at the rhythm of her veins. “A tune I will never be able to get out of my head. But the music is driving me mad. I just can’t take it anymore.”
“My body has never been particularly operatic before,” she retorted. “But you do love me? Really? Honestly? Still? Really? Promise me that you do.”
“More than life itself,” he said as he plunged he face in between her breasts, already lost in the siren call of the pattering pulse of blood just under her flesh. “I promise. Just let me… I need to… this is the part where I… oh please let me please…”
“So… ummm… then how exactly are we going to do this, Edward?” she whispered as he raptly nuzzled himself into her middle torso, just before reaching the growing bend of her belly.
“Very carefully.  The cervix, of course, is already sealed. But still… there is a bump here where there wasn’t one before.  On the other hand… pregnancy is said to make women more limber…”
He felt the smack on his skull, and it was hard.  Laughing into her skin, he didn’t raise his head.
“I deserve that. I really do. But you need to tell me what you want. I’m up for suggestions.”
With a devilish smile, Bella slanted herself as she slipped her hand under the sheet and took Edward’s erection in her hand.  A long hissing breath escaped from between his teeth as she encircled the once-familiar skin inside her fingers. 
“Up?” she teased. “For suggestions?”
Why does it feel like the first time she touched me, in that hotel room in Da Nang? Edward wondered as he this thoughts wandered, but he was soon was brought back to full concentration. He looked over at Bella’s face, wanting to thank her somehow, and she held his gaze as she brushed the top of his cock with her thumb. Letting him feel the individual lines and whorls of her fingerprints until the tip started to leak and give up the tell-tale droplets of slick, clear fluid.
“Bella,” Edward interjected, his voice not particularly firm at the moment. “Wait. Please…wait.”
His lover stopped, and after a few moments spent collecting himself, Edward reached over to stroke her shoulder. Bella slid down to press herself fully up against his naked body. Their legs intertwined, tangled flesh with only her thin clothing between them, the bottom hem of her negligee. Her nose touched his own as she focused intently on his eyes, before kissing Edward.
She may have left her own eyes open, but he quickly closed his. To seal in that moment forever.
She was Bella, his Bella. And no one was taking her away from him, every again.
Hands insistent on her hip and shoulder, Edward pressed Bella back into the bed as he rolled himself on top of her. The fabric of her nightie wrapped itself around his erection, silken and with just a whisper of tugging sensation, but it was still enough to force from him a groan.
“Am I hurting you?” a question without guile. “Is something… somehow... hurting you?”
“Maybe a little.  But, whatever it is, please don’t stop. I need to be inside you, Bella. All of you.”
“All of me? How… what? How?”
“Your mind, Bella. I want to read your mind.  Or at least, please allow me think that I am reading your mind.  Because I want to see the world as you see it, love. I want to see me as you see me.”
“That seems rather ambitious for a wedding night, don’t you think, sweetheart?” replied Bella.
“Maybe. Still, a guy can hope. So I guess I will just have to settle for a repeat of the first night that we met.  And I think, if memory serves, it went something like this…”


The Maid by oneof eddie’s girls  (This one shot is not posted yet!  Look for it soon!)

Letting the fantasy continue to play, he watched as she bent over to vacuum under his bed, the little skirt raising up showing the ruffled panties she was wearing.  His cock growing hard as the vision resumed, palming himself, Edward groaned as fantasy him walked up behind Bella and grabbed her hips, allowing her to feel how hard and needy he was for her.  Bella squealed a bit at the feel of his hardness, only causing Edward to smirk, he loved sneaking up to her like this, he knew how wet she would be for him, how much she got off on those little surprises.  


Just as it was getting to his favorite part, when the most annoying voice broke into his fantasy, "Edward stop eye fucking the help."

"Fuck you Rose, I was not eye fucking the help,"  Edward denied in the most irritated voice he could muster.  He hoped the lust that was running through his body was not being reflected in his eyes.  

"I call bullshit Edward, you have been eye fucking Isabella since she started working for daddy months ago," Rose saw through the shit her brother was trying to say, she'd been watching her twin brother for their 25 years, she knew when he was hiding something.  She could see the longing and desire in his eyes, come on it was the same look she gave Emmett, so she knew what that look meant.  She knew what her brother wanted to do with the maid.  

"What the fuck do you want anyway, I'm busy."  Edward attempted to steer the conversation to what his sister wanted and not what his libido did. 


Sing Me To Sleep by butterflybetty
When I got up to my apartment, I found Carlisle leaning against the front window, watching Edward drive off.  I expected to get the third degree, or at least have him tease me, but he didn't do either.  He looked back at me, small smile resting on his lips.  

Coming over and kissing the top of my head.  "I'm working a double today."  

"Be careful today.  You know I worry."  Fisting the front of his shirts, I pleaded with him.  My nerves were on overdrive from everything that happened today.  I couldn't explain why Edward's words hit me so hard, maybe I didn't really want to.  "Please, Car."  

"I promise,"  he whispered, tilting my head up.  "He's different, isn't he?"  

"I don't know,"  I replied, honestly not knowing.  "But he feels different."  

"Just be cautious, Bell.  You don't know him."  

"Trust me, I am,"  I mumbled. 


Forever You by losttwisisters

"You ready to get your groove on Bella?"

Finally after a couple of hours we are standing looking in the  mirror.   

"If I must say I think we are going to have to beat the shit out of some guys tonight.  We look H.O.T.," I said and Alice and Rose just started laughing.


Midnight Sun by losttwisisters

"Rose, Em did either one of you call 911?"

"Yes they should be here any minute."

I just nodded and looked back at Bella.

"Please Bella open your eyes.  You are safe, I have you now."

I watched as her eyes opened a little.


It’s You by losttwisisters

There was a knock at my office door.

"Come in."  I never looked up from my computer.  Next thing I knew someone had their arms wrapped around my neck and started to kiss down my neck.  I knew it was Bella because I could smell the strawberry scent of her hair.

"Oh Edward I have a fantasy of you fucking me on your desk.  Me coming here to surprise you like," she said turning me around in my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment