Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday for 7-5-11


It’s You by losttwisisters
I knew that I needed to ask him about what he said last night but I was scared that he would tell me he did not mean it.  I knew for sure that I was totally in love with him too but I needed to make sure he meant what he said before I could reveal to him I loved his as well.  I was just not sure how to as him about it.  I was scared shitless.



Away From The Sun by ButterflyBetty
“Do you hate us?” Garrett voiced the question I knew everyone was asking themselves.
“No,” I replied, admitting it to myself, more than to them. “No, I don't hate you or blame you for any of this, but I don't know how to let you in, either. I don't want to lose you again, not now, but I don't know that I can be her.”
“Who?” pleaded Charlie. “Who do you think we want you to be?”
“Isabella,” I cried, covering my mouth. “I'm not her anymore. I don't know who I am.”
“You're Bella,” he assured me. “That's enough for us.”
“It is?” I sniffed, looking between the four of them. “If I'm never able to sit with you and call you mom and dad, or brother and sister, is that enough?”
“Of course it is,” smiled Renee, placing her hand over her heart. “Bella, all we want is a chance to know you, to learn who you are now. Just like we are with Garrett and Angela.”
“Yeah, Bella,” added Garrett, placing his hand on my shoulder. “Just give us a chance.”
“I think I am going to be sick,” muttered Angela. “Next thing you know we're going to be hugging, talking about how much we complete each other.”


Forever You by losttwisisters
"Sexy beast I bet you want to come out and play?"

He growled at me and nodded his head.  I looked over to Alice and Rose and it did not look much better for Jasper and Emmett.  Whispering again in his ear I said, "so Mr. Cullen are you planning on fucking the shit out of me tonight?"


Between Two Lungs by Nathaniel Aubrey Meyer
I was NINETY-NINE POINT PERCENT SURE, IT WAS A DREAM.  Or was it real?
I wonder if I’ve been changed in the night?  Let me think:was I the same when I got up this morning?  I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.  But if I’m not the same, the next question is “Who the world am I?”  Ah, that’s the great puzzle!
The next day that followed the incidental observance of ghost was uneasy, tense, and , at first, embarrassing. 
To my dismay, I found myself the center of attention for the rest of that day.  Just my lick that Bella’s engagement party fell on a Friday night-the night of my standing dinner date with Uncle Carlisle and Esme. 
Neither appointment could be denied.”


Midnight Sun by The Lost Twisisters
I really just had to get out of there for a minute.  He was making me feel really uncomfortable.  I did not like his hands on me.  Finally after a few minutes I went back to the table.  He had already paid the bill and was waiting for me. 


The Lucky Ones by Butterfly Betty
“Wow, this is...” Benjamin trailed off, spearing a grape on his fork and popping it into his mouth.
Leaning back in her chair, Bella shifted her eyes over to Maggie. “Why?”
“I don't know,” she replied, shaking her head. “You scared me, Bella.”
Looking away, Bella brought her hand up, covering her heart. Slipping my arm around her, I pulled her into my arms, holding her tight. “I had a nightmare. That's all.”
“It wasn't just a nightmare,” mumbled Maggie. “I have two little sisters, Bella. I've seen, and heard, more than my fair share of nightmares. You were screaming. Tears were pouring down your face, and you were fighting off someone, someone who wasn't even there.”
Bella flinched, angling her body toward me. I tightened my arms around her. “I...” Taking a deep breath, she slid her hand into mine. “I shouldn't have to tell you everything, in order for you to like me.”
“I do like you,” insisted Maggie, “but seeing you like that...I don't know how to process what I saw.”
“And you think if you know the dirty details, then you'd be able to handle it better?” I scoffed. “You have no idea the hell that some people can go through, only to come out fighting demons at every motherfucking turn.”
“Better we know than we rely on what we get from the internet,” muttered Liam. Bella snapped her head up, glaring at him.
“You fucking searched for us on the net?” she snarled.
“You two didn't give us much of a choose, Bella.” He shook his head. “You were screaming for them not to kill Edward, for fuck sake.”
Drawing the attention of those around us, I noticed the rest of our team watching us, waiting to hear just what Liam had found on us. With a heavy sigh, I realized they would never trust us to lead them if they thought they couldn't trust us. As long as we kept everything to ourselves, the worse everything would get. Standing up, I pulled Bella to her feet, slipping my arm down around her waist.
“You want to know everything?” Looking around, I saw them all nod their head. “Meet us at the gym. We won't talk about this shit here. Just so you know, you're all a bunch of cunt bastards for doing this.”




“You better go. You have a lot of work to do before you can make your way back to me.” I smoothed out my skirt, and messed with my hair as I looked around, hoping no one had caught our public display of affection.

“Until later, Miss Swan.” He took my hand and kissed it as he smirked at me, trailing his fingers along mine as he took a step backwards.

“Good day, Lieutenant.” I tried my best to wear a professional smile as I walked away from him. On the inside I was giddy and excited, thinking about that perfect man that I was now able to call my own. I turned one last time as I got farther away, to find him standing there, still watching me and smiling as I waved back to him.




His control snapped right then and there.  He pulled me across the center console and half into his lap.  He kissed me within an inch of my life.  The passion and care poured into me from his mouth.  His hands confirmed his feelings as his hand ran over my body.  It wasn’t the rushed, dirty groping that we had done so many times before.  This was hot, needy but yet so passionate and full of love.  I was almost in tears at the love that flowed between us.   He sat back and ran a hand through his hair, after a deep breath he looked over at me.  His eyes were wide and dilated with lust but he helped me sit back in my seat.  When my seat belt was snapped in place he put the car back in gear so that we could make our way home.  The tension crackled between us the whole time but silence remained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment