Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fic Rec of the week for 6-19-11- The Ex Factor by AngelAtTwilight

Happy Father’s Day to all!  In light of the holiday I have decided to bring you a Daddyward fic for my rec of the week.  See this was pretty easy for me to do since I have been a member of the Baby Brigade since I wandered across some fanfiction.  In fact all the way through my first fic I ever read (Wide Awake), I prayed that the end would show me some beautiful little babies with Edward’s wild hair and eyes, Bella’s pale skin and a disposition that would make you smile.  Of course most of you know that it did not happen in that fic but it did nothing to curb my love of Edward and Bella babies.  I have read many of fics and I have enjoyed every single Daddyward fic I have ever read.  But the one that stands out to me without a doubt is The Ex Factor by AngelatTwilight

Edward and Bella used to date, they broke up.  It was painful for both of them and they have finally managed to move on with fate steps in.  They end up at the cabin on the same weekend with their group of friends.  What starts out as an uncomfortable reunion ends with a baby.  You get to watch them work out their past issues, work past this sudden pregnancy and work towards their future together.  **whispers- it also has my most favorite lemon in it as well**
Angela has taken the time to provide you with some extra’s to go with the story as well.  She has songs, pictures, outfits, houses, cars, bikes, and anything else you can think of in the story.  (The link for the extra stuff is on her profile on ffn.net) If any of you know me, you know what a sucker I am for that kind of thing.  So it just adds one more reason why The Ex Factor has made my fic rec of the week.  Now, go and enjoy this Daddyward this fine Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Alright, I totally love that story, but that story has been written a long time ago, and practically everyone has read it. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN INSULT!! I've had people hate on me because they thought something I said was an insult, when truly, it wasn't. :D

    ReplyDelete