Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random's Fic Rec of the Week for 6-5-11

So today is my turn to rec a story for our Spotlight Sunday :) The story I chose to rec today is written by a great friend of mine. This girl has amazing writing talent and I am so happy that she chooses to share it with us.

The story, I Remember Moments not Days has had me hooked from the beginning. She currently has 14 chapters posted, and the story was just started on 5-31. So as you can tell she is publishing the chapters quickly, which is a good thing because once you start you won't be able to put it down.

                                            I remember moments, not days
                                                                    by
                                                            Jay's World

                                     www.fanfiction.net/s/7038117/1


Looking back, we never remember full days, but the moments that made them special. These are the moments that changed her life. Drabble-fic.
Bella/Edward Fic rated M

So take the time to read this great story and leave her some reviews, because trust me this story deserves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment