Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rec of the Week for 6-26-11-Onesweetbell- Taint my Stance


From the Desk of Onesweetbell

My dear Peeps,

I originally had another story in mind for my Sunday Req, but when I came across this little story I had to share it with you all.  Now this may not be your cup of tea but you will find out as soon as you read the first chapter.  But if you’re a perv like me then you’re going to get a kick out of it.


Bella works as at a sex shop with some interesting people.  She also reviews sex toys on an online blog.  Edward , who lives in England, happens to come across this blog and they start up a strange but sweet friendship.

This story is funny, nasty, a little angst thrown in, and a bunch of unfortunate events.

The A/N’s between the two authors are just as entertaining as the story.  If you read this one, please leave a review.

Until next time, I wish you peace, love and lots of sex!

Onesweetbell

No comments:

Post a Comment