Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday for 6-21-11

Okay ladies...not bad for our first Teaser Tuesday.  Tonight we have three teasers for you.  Enjoy...

Rebel Child and a Preacher’s Daughter- Chapter 35 by i’m random girl

Summary- Bella is trying to break out of the mold her Baptist preacher father has made for her. She tries to remain true to herself while falling for the bad boy. Follow her on her road to self discovery. AH.M-rated for language,sex,drugs,drinking,religious ref.

Carlise was the first to speak. He cleared his throat then began. “ As you can see, I called in some re-enforcements for the situation. I thought it might be beneficial if you kids could hear several different points of view. Trust me we have all been where you are, young and in love feeling like nothing else matters but being with that person.”

Edward quickly cut him off. “So wait, is this like…like an intervention or something?”

Esme quickly placed her hand over Edwards, “Honey please just listen to what we have to say. In the end the decision is yours, we just want you to understand what you are really getting yourself into. Marriage is a big step, and I honestly don’t think either of you are ready for it yet.”

“What?” Edward exclaimed snatching his hand away from his mother. “What do you mean we aren’t ready? I love her more than anything else in this world, that’s all that matters.”

“You’re wrong.” Carlise jumped in. “We have no doubt that you two love each other very much, we’re not here to dispute that fact. What we are trying to say is that love isn’t enough. It’s not enough to pay for a house, or a car, or food, or medical bills. Do you really think that if you call the electric company and say you don’t have money to pay them but you have a lot of love that they won’t still turn off your power?”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addicted to You-Chapter 24-Royal Visitors by addicted to romione-bedward

Summary : Bella struggles with her nature, trying to keep her prey safe while she starts getting attached to him. She is frightened when she realizes that she is becoming addicted to this little human. VampBella-HumanEdward.


“We’ll be okay, Ruby. You’ll see.” He hugged me to his chest and I allowed all the tension to dissolve. He tensed up a little when I let out a dry sob but tightened his arms around me.
Rosalie never returned. At least, I knew Edward was safe.
Carlisle had come up with a plan. Being old friends with Aro, he’d welcome him and ask cordial questions then plead him to listen to my story. All this time, Edward would be away, and we all were to make personal efforts to stay away from him so they wouldn’t smell him on us. It was one thing for us to smell of different human scents since we were going to school, and another thing to have one potent human smell around us.
Once the plan was thorough enough, Esme called Tanya to apologize for what had happened and to tell her that she was welcome to join their family at high school next time they moved away.
When it was school time, I trudged my way to my cottage to change my clothes. I was happy to pass on the annoying contacts.
I was so grateful for meeting the Cullens – on so many levels that the upcoming events made me sick. They had been nothing but good toward Edward and me, and I was bringing the Volturi over them.
I drove my car to school, grateful Rosalie had managed to repair it. Everything seemed to revolve around them, lately.
I parked my car next to Edward’s. I knew I had to stay away, but I had to talk to him, to explain myself.
Alice fell in step with me and linked her arm around mine. “Let him believe whatever he wants. If Aro gets to him, he will have no idea why you or any of us didn’t talk to him for the past week.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love the Way You Lie- Chapter 14-bnjwl
Summary- A continuation of Robicorn's one shot. Follow Edward and Bella along their path of destruction, will their anger and rage consume them? Can they make it out of this relationship alive? Rated M for language, violence and lemons. Twilight-E/B pairing. 
Carlisle stopped just before the back door and turned to look at me.  “Bella, we have a surprise for you tonight that is the real reason we asked you over.  Head out there and see what it is.”  He turned me back towards the door but held his place when I stepped into the back yard.
The entire space was lit with candles and small white Christmas lights were strung overhead.  It felt like all the stars had converged in this one place for me to look at.  The gentle breeze blew through the yard and I swore I smelled Edward.  I half laughed at my silly mine for playing tricks on me when I saw him step through the side gate and hesitantly make his way towards me.  I nearly fell over, my mind questioned what my eyes saw.  Edward was walking towards me.  I looked around to see if anything else looked out of place, if I was really seeing him or if my mind had suddenly taken a leave of absence from me.
Edward’s face was filled with fear and trepidation.  He looked unsure of himself.  I don’t think I have ever seen that face on him before.  Not even during the trial did I see those two emotions and it struck me how scared he was that he no longer belonged here with us, or maybe just with me.  When he stopped about half way to me, I rushed forward to him.  I had to feel him, to assure myself that he was really truly here with me.   His eyes relaxed when he saw the change in me as I rushed towards him.


Okay, now that you know what it is...I expect all of you writers out there to be submitting something next week.  I need them by Monday at noon, please email them to tfateasertuesday@gmail.com.  Include your penname, a link to your ffn profile, title of your story, the chapter number and a summary (you can copy and paste the one from ffn, if you'd like).  I'll get you all in for our next round of Teaser Tuesday.  Be sure to stop by the blog and see our teasers there, you will find handy links to take you directly to the stories there.  Don't forget to review for the chapters you read, let them know you found their stories on TFA!

Till next time...


bnjwl

No comments:

Post a Comment