Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week of 9-4-11-OSB-The Dare by Londongoth


From the Desk of Onesweetbell...

Oh my peeps, I sure hope you can forgive me.  I had a total brain fart this weekend and forgot it was my Sunday to req a fic. Seriously, my mother in law came for a visit and boy can she make a drink.

On ward and forward, here we go.

I saw this story pimped on face book last week and decided to check it out.
The Dare By Londongoth

It’s a pretty cool who done it and keeps you guessing.  Her vampward encompasses some of the traditional Edward but has a few new twists.  Her Bella is pretty much a don’t mess with me type a girl and has never backed down from a challenge.  It’s a short story, 14 chapters, but none the less is good.  As always, please leave her some love.

 
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Onesweetbell

No comments:

Post a Comment